lunes, 22 de septiembre de 2008

Sights and sounds

Because I promised to include a few pictures and I now have access to faster internet connetion at school so uploading is easier, here's a few images.

First, frisbee with other staff, students and friends each Saturday:


This is a sloth that was walking back and forth on a telephone line by our cabin one night:



Here's a view of my bedroom, with the quilt my mom made me that matches really nicely with the all wood everything:


And here's a video that Bethany recorded of the 15th of September Independence Day celebrations:



Finally, here's a link to my all my photos on Picassa that I'll update periodically.

1 comentario:

stephanie dijo...

SLOTH! that's amazing.

sounds like you're having a good time so far. :) hope things are well!